iOS Launcher 6.4.3 APK
- App NameniOS Launcher
- Kategorie Personalisierung
- Anforderung 4.2 oder eine höhere Version
- File Size29.83 MB
- App Codecom.ios.iphone.ios13.launcherios13
The iOS 14 Launcher is intuitive, it's simple and the design is so tasteful that it sucks you in
Who will get value from this iOS 14 Launcher?
1. All those who love iPhone, love apple but don't have money to buy it, ios14 will turn your android phone like a real iPhone.
2. Everyone who loves iOS operating system, beautiful and easy to use, wants to use the latest operating system experience iOS14
iOS 14 Launcher Feature:
- Notification Center shows your notifications history, allowing you to scroll back and see what you've missed. There are two ways to see your alerts from the Notification Center:
* From the Lock screen, swipe up from the middle of the screen.
* From any other screen, swipe down from the center of the top of your screen.
* With Notifications in iOS14, it’s even easier to view and manage multiple notifications at once—helping you reduce interruptions throughout the day
- Control Center: you can quickly take a picture, turn on lights, wifi, Airplane Mode, You can even customize Control Center so you have instant access to the things you do most.
* Open Control Center: Swipe up from the bottom edge of any screen.
* Close Control Center: Tap the top of the screen or press the Home button
* Use: Brightness: Drag the brightness control up or down to adjust the brightness of your display.
Calculator:* Use the standard calculator to quickly calculate numbers...
- Spotlight Search: Search helps you quickly find anything on your device and on the web:
*Swipe down from the middle of the Home screen.
*Tap the Search field, then enter what you're looking for. As you type, Search updates results in real time.
*To see more results, tap Show More or search directly in an app by tapping Search in App.
*Tap a search result to open it.
- The Lock screen: which shows the current time and date and your most recent notifications, appears when you turn on or wake iPhone. From the Lock screen, you can see notifications, open Camera and Control Center, get information from your favorite apps at a glance, and more.
This example really comes down to preference, but in my opinion, iOS products offer a much more crisp and engaging user experience. iOS 14 Launcher has strict guidelines when it comes to UI/UX standards and it really sets them apart from the competition.
iOS Launcher used to bring a better user experience because it runs on a closed ecosystem This have created a smoother user experience in the past, and users could focus on actual ergonomics.
|android.Manifest.permission.MEDIA_CONTENT_CONTROL||App customer permission.|
|android.permission.FOREGROUND_SERVICE||App customer permission.|
|Record audio||Allows to record audio.|
|Read contacts||Allows to read the user's contacts data.|
|android.permission.REQUEST_DELETE_PACKAGES||App customer permission.|
|android.permission.USE_BIOMETRIC||App customer permission.|
|android.permission.USE_FINGERPRINT||App customer permission.|
|android.permission.ACCESS_NOTIFICATION_POLICY||App customer permission.|
|Set wallpaper||Allows to set the wallpaper.|
|Kill background processes||Allows to terminate background process.|
|Write external storage||Allows to write to external storage such as SD card.|
|Read external storage||Allows to read from external storage such as SD card.|
|android.permission.READ_INTERNAL_STORAGE||App customer permission.|
|android.permission.WRITE_INTERNAL_STORAGE||App customer permission.|
|Vibrate||Allows access to the vibrator.|
|Write settings||Allows to read or write the system settings.|
|System alert window||Allows to open windows using the system alert, shown on top of all other applications.|
|Install shortcut||Allows to install a shortcut in Launcher.|
|Set alarm||Allows to broadcast an Intent to set an alarm for the user.|
|Set wallpaper hints||Allows to set the wallpaper hints.|
|Get accounts||Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.|
|Receive boot completed||Allows to receive the boot completed notification that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.|
|Disable keyguard||Allows to disable the keyguard.|
|Access network state||Allows to access information about networks.|
|Internet||Allows to access internet network.|
|Restart packages||Allows to restart apps.|
|Read phone state||Allows read only access to phone state.|
|Camera||Allows to use the camera device.|
|Flashlight||Allows to use the flashlight.|
|Modify audio settings||Allows to modify global audio settings.|
|Change network state||Allows to change network connectivity state.|
|Access wifi state||Allows to access information about Wi-Fi networks.|
|Change wifi state||Allows to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.|
|Bluetooth||Allows to to connect to paired bluetooth devices.|
|Bluetooth admin||Allows to discover and pair bluetooth devices.|
|Access coarse location||Allows to access approximate location derived from network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi.|
|Access fine location||Allows to access precise location from location sources such as GPS, cell towers and Wi-Fi.|
|Wake lock||Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.|
|com.android.vending.BILLING||App customer permission.|
|com.huawei.appmarket.service.commondata.permission.GET_COMMON_DATA||App customer permission.|
|com.google.android.finsky.permission.BIND_GET_INSTALL_REFERRER_SERVICE||App customer permission.|
|com.google.android.c2dm.permission.RECEIVE||App customer permission.|
|android.permission.REQUEST_INSTALL_PACKAGES||App customer permission.|
- 2020-08-01: iOS Launcher 6.4.3